ONCE UPON A TIME
A BLOG OF...
... BUSINESS & HOBBIES, POETRY & SPORTS,
... LIFE & GENERAL OPINION

samedi 31 janvier 2009

Back to the future...

"Back to the lounge" was already used, so I got another title fitting to the situation...

The big logistics plans are launched to get me "at home" many thousands of kilometers from here, Buenos Aires, Argentina. One more time I sit on a confortable chair of the "salon" of an international airport. This time it is the Ezeiza International Airport.

The last week was full of discoveries and plaisures to be in Summer at the end of January and everything that goes with it. A first time for me. The contrasts in Buenos Aires are particularly interesting. I unfortunately had to finish the journey with a cold due to the freaking air conditionning systems running full power everywhere.

But the smiles and the enthusiasm (even if a bit eratic) of the local people will remain as the good experience of the week. Hopefully I will be back later.

Ciao
MfS

Aucun commentaire:

Glossaire alphabétique (2007)

Glossaire alphabétique (1er semestre 2008)

Glossaire alphabétique (2e semestre 2008)

Glossaire alphabétique (2009)