ONCE UPON A TIME
A BLOG OF...
... BUSINESS & HOBBIES, POETRY & SPORTS,
... LIFE & GENERAL OPINION

samedi 1 mars 2008

Back in the lounge

Go here, back there, sometimes I become such a real Business traveller...

It is 7:25pm, we are still February 29th, even if this gets posted in March, and I wanted to keep a nice souvenir of this precious date!

I am again sitting in the lounge of the Northwest Airlines in Detroit, after a long week here in Michigan, Troy and Clarkston mostly.

I like this country under snow, I like this people always open for business, I like this simple kindness, that I as average french I would just be waried of.

I drink a glass of Chardonnay, eat some cakes, and wait as the Business traveller knows how to put so much plaisure in a so empty activity. This way of life can be so interesting and boring at the same time, that one is forced to forget about space and time, and even consciousness somehow. That's were we are and let me take another glass...

So this was Just a post from the Detroit airport again !
See you soon for news on my blog...

Ciao
MfS

Aucun commentaire:

Glossaire alphabétique (2007)

Glossaire alphabétique (1er semestre 2008)

Glossaire alphabétique (2e semestre 2008)

Glossaire alphabétique (2009)