ONCE UPON A TIME
A BLOG OF...
... BUSINESS & HOBBIES, POETRY & SPORTS,
... LIFE & GENERAL OPINION

samedi 25 août 2007

Just a post from the Detroit Airport (DTW)

Petit souvenir en V.O. de mon premier trip dans le Michigan

"Just for fun", I would say, and "for keeping a bit of life in my blog"...

Here I am with my travel in the U.S.. The third time actually abroad, after Boston (June 2002) and New York (July 2005).

Sitting in the lounge of the N.W.A. company, having a glass of white wine from California with Stefan (a kind of colleague), and being connected as it is now like necessary almost from everywhere, is my current situation here in the main Michigan Airport.


After having spent almost 6 days for business (Inergy MDM project - Another good idea for article) and a great week in general, I am also glad to come back to Europe, in a certain extend... I will really enjoy my bed tomorrow, even if it will be just the middle of the day (12pm+).

But that's the way it is !
C'est la vie !

Bye,
MfS

Aucun commentaire:

Glossaire alphabétique (2007)

Glossaire alphabétique (1er semestre 2008)

Glossaire alphabétique (2e semestre 2008)

Glossaire alphabétique (2009)